AirTanker (ATR) is one of the world’s most exciting aviation innovations and we offer a diverse range of roles in our unique environment, AirTanker was established in 2008 to deliver Voyager, the RAF’s new air-to-air refuelling and air transport aircraft. Working alongside full time RAF personnel and Reservists, we blend the best of civil and military aviation expertise. In 2016 Airtanker also successfully launched into the commercial leasing market and has quickly built a reputation for integrity, professionalism and flexibility amongst our customers.
Your primary responsibility will be for the safety, comfort and welfare of our passengers. You should be able to work effectively as part of a team and openly demonstrate a flexible, positive approach to business requirements. As we strive to achieve operational excellence this should be demonstrated through appropriate behaviours conducive to the AirTanker brand.
- Responsible for ensuring all aspects of safety and security are adhered to and that the relevant aviation legislation and documentation is complied with.Responsible for maintaining technical knowledge
- Responsible to the senior crew member for on board cabin safety, service delivery and passenger comfort
- Supports the senior crew member and works as a proactive team member.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Communicates clearly and positively both verbally and non-verbally
- Actively promote ATr through positive behaviours and exceptional operational performance
- Prioritises punctual performance
- Remains proactive in achieving company objectives ensuring relationships remain positive across all areas of the business
- Feedback through the correct lines of communication
- Behaviours/Skills Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Displays strong interpersonal skills
- Displays strong technical knowledge
- Ability to contribute positively within a team
- Displays exceptional personal standards and professional presentation
- Demonstrates flexibility and reliability
- Prepared to spend block periods of time away from base
- Act as an ambassador for ATrS and a role model for other ATrS Cabin Crew
- A demonstrable passion for both safety and customer service
- Demonstrates behaviours and conduct that are appropriate to the company mission, vision and values
If you think you match all of these criteria, and would relish the challenges that we have to offer, apply now.