With a 70 year heritage and a tradition of service, flying with bmi regional is always about delivering a quality experience on our all jet fleet. Celebrated as the UK’s most punctual airline, we pride ourselves on a number of points, not least our first-rate cabin crew who are the face of our rapidly expanding airline.
Flying to over 25 European destinations on our single crew Embraer 135/145 aircraft, we expect the highest standards from our cabin crew who are required to be fast thinking and intuitive whilst delivering an exceptional level of service to our customers.
- At least 18 years old
- Under 175cm
- A good, completed education
- Unrestricted residence and work permit in Germany and hold a full passport
- Full driving licence
- A high standard of physical fitness and visual acuity of 6/9 in each eye, aided or unaided
- Live – or be prepared to relocate to Munich to live – within 1 hour from the base
- Fluency in English and German
- Previous experience of being a flight attendant preferred