easyJet is a vibrant place to work. Our pace makes us exciting. Join us and watch your career take off!
Our ‘Orange Spirit’ is what makes us unique, and a great airline to fly with and work for. Our collective passion, energy and spirit of adventure will inspire you, motivate you and make sure you always enjoy coming to work. You’ll have a fantastic opportunity to drive your own development, all while sharing in our amazing success. It really is a career like no other.
As one of Europe’s largest airlines, we’re as high-performing and fast-growing as businesses come. Our people are at the heart of our success, and we love sharing it with them.
- Aged 18 or over
- Height 5’2” (157.5 cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes
- Be able to fit into an Airbus aircraft jump seat harness without a seatbelt extension
- Fit and able to pass a medical assessment
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Able to swim 25m without any assistance, tread water for at least a minute and climb into a life raft from the water
- Able to live and work in the UK without restriction
- Must hold a EEA passport that allows you to travel freely to all our destinations without restriction
- Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base and be prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
- Confident in a customer-facing role, preferably with previous experience of working with customers
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercing that can’t be covered discreetly
- A verifiable five-year activity history for referencing purposes
- To obtain an aircrew ID, you’ll also need to supply us with a valid Criminal Record Check (CRC)
- It’s essential that you have a valid email address and internet connection so you can receive your monthly roster and associated changes electronically.
Apply now and help add to the success of generation easyJet!