At Qantas, our strong beliefs guide the way we work, ensuring everything we do stays true to our customers and this iconic brand. Whether it’s through state of the art aircraft, new routes or world-class products, we’re working to create memorable experiences for our customers whenever they fly with us. No matter where we are in the world, seeing our red roo take to the skies fills us with pride.
Our Cabin Crew represent us in the air and deliver best in class service and customer care. This is where memories are made. Sporting our iconic uniforms, our cabin crew ensure the safety of our customers whilst making them feel at home, even while they’re thousands of feet in the air.
You’ll have –
- A strong commitment and confidence in delivering exceptional customer service with at least two years recent experience in premium customer service
- Flexibility, dependability and commitment to the dynamic lifestyle of Cabin Crew
- Friendliness, caring, bravery and empathy in service with people from a variety of cultures and countries
- An aptitude for technology
- An excellent level of health and fitness including the ability to swim 50 metres fully clothed
- You are 18 years or older and have a height between 163-183cm
- Possession of a valid passport with at least 12 month validity and UK working rights in the UK, as well as unrestricted access to Qantas destinations
- Multi-lingual abilities are not compulsory but desirable