Location: Flying from Bangalore, Delhi, or Mumbai (on application, you will need to specify your base selection)
You have an adventurous spirit, a desire to see new places and cultures, positive mindset and a passion for providing thoughtful experiences for our customers.
During our assessment and training, you’ll also need to be able to show that:
- Virgin Atlantic cabin crew are passionate and dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service. You must have a minimum of twelve months customer service experience at the time of application.
- Higher Secondary Certificate in three subjects with a pass. (Equivalent GCSE system in the UK)
- Fluent in spoken Hindi along with written and spoken English.
- You have the right to live and work in the country where the role is located.
- You can swim 25 metres unaided. You will need to be able to tread water whilst putting on and manually inflating a life jacket and board a raft from the water without assistance using a rope ladder.
- You have no live or unspent criminal convictions or cases pending.
- You can reach up to 210cm high without shoes, standing on tiptoes if needed. This is the height of our overhead lockers where some emergency equipment is stowed onboard.
- You’re able to get into the brace position in a 45cm high seat with your feet flat on the floor (without shoes) and comfortably secure your harness without the use of an extension seatbelt
- Have existing proof of right to live and work in India
- Have a valid passport which permits you to travel to the UK
18 years of age minimum requirement
- Be willing to travel to Delhi to complete a swimming assessment during October 2023
- Be committed to undertaking a rigorous 5-week training course in the UK